The Parent Fundraising Group
The Parent Fundraising Group (PFG) is composed of dedicated parents working under the Parish Education Committee to plan and execute Cloverdale Catholic School fundraising projects and events.
The PFG Executive Committee has 7 members: the Chair, Co-chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Volunteer Coordinator, Public Relations and Returning Officer.
We meet monthly to discuss, plan and implement fundraising programs to generate funds that support the needs of Cloverdale Catholic School.
The Parent Fundraising group is a great opportunity for parents to be involved.
With your help, we'll:
- Contribute to school needs and improvements
- Support and enrich the educational experiences of students
- Work closely with the principal, teachers and staff to improve life at Cloverdale Catholic School
- Encourage parent involvement in school initiatives
- Build a strong, supportive community
Get fundraising updates sent to your inbox
Meet your Executive Committee Members
Contact your Parent Fundraising Group
We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can work together to support Cloverdale Catholic School.