The Parent Fundraising Group
The Parent Fundraising Group (PFG) coordinates all fundraising at Cloverdale Catholic School. Each fall, the Parish Education Committee sets the fundraising goals for the year. The seven members of the PFG Executive Committee - the Chair, Co-chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Volunteer Coordinator, Public Relations and Returning Officer - are responsible for planning and executing projects and events for the school year to reach the goals outlined by the PEC.
The PFG meets monthly (watch for our meetings on the school calendar!) and all parents are welcome to attend and participate.
With your help, we'll:
- Contribute to school needs and improvements
- Support and enrich the educational experiences of students
- Work closely with the principal, teachers and staff to improve life at Cloverdale Catholic School
- Encourage parent involvement in school initiatives
- Build a strong, supportive community
Get fundraising updates sent to your inbox
Meet your Executive Committee Members
Contact your Parent Fundraising Group
We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can work together to support Cloverdale Catholic School.