The Parish Education Committee
The Parish Education Committee (PEC) assists the Pastor in overseeing the operation of Cloverdale Catholic School.
The PEC is an extension of the Board of Directors of the CISVA, composed of the Pastor and 7 members - 5 elected and 2 appointed by the Pastor.
We meet monthly to discuss and act upon the responsibilities and commitments established by the CISVA Policy Manual, including:
- Cooperation with Archdiocesan programs
- Ensuring the CISVA's educational policy is followed
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the school, including collection of fees, payment of expenses, and maintenance.
- Support the Principal as chief administrator of the school
- Promote Catholic education, its values and benefits to the community
The Parish Education Committee is an excellent opportunity for parents to get involved and contribute to Cloverdale Catholic School.
Latest meeting minutes
Contact your Parish Education Committee
We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas on how we can work together to improve life at Cloverdale Catholic School.